With spend on premium beer expected to climb to over USD400 million by the end of 2021 in Southeast Asia alone*, it’s no wonder SEA Brew Conference & Trade Fair is Asia’s premier industry gathering, and the must-attend event for the regions’ burgeoning craft brewing community.
And this years’ 5th edition, being held in Bangkok, Thailand on 26-27 September 2019 is set to deliver even more for attendees, as the just-released programme attests.
Standout highlights include:
- “Export is Dead” so says Stu McKinlay, Yeastie Boys (NZ) – is shipping beer globally soon to become a thing of the past?
- Avoid the classic mistakes when setting up you brewing operations with “The Brewers Association Guide To Starting Your Own Brewery: The 2 Lost Chapters” shared by Dick Cantwell, Magnolia Brewing Co. (USA)
- Get your branding sorted and discover how to cut through the noise with “The International Branding Strategy Experience” from Shigeharu Asagiri COEDO Brewery (JPN)
- Taking your operations direct-to-consumer? Learn the end-to-end of what’s involved in “Brewpubs – Set-Up Dynamics & Brand Experience” with Ernest Ng, RedDot Brewhouse (SG)
- “London Pouring!” – established beer markets around the world are experiencing dwindling sales, but craft is still growing! Hear from co-founder Tom Lowe how Fourpure Brewing Co. (UK) overcame the challenges at home and abroad.
Covering all aspects of beer production and distribution, the 2019 conference programme sees globally renowned brewers and marketers addressing an array of topics from brewery set-up, to export and product branding across 3 presentation themes; Brewery Operations, Ingredients, Distribution & Marketing.
Aside from the case-study and best practice led presentations, this year sees increased interactivity, through panel discussions and round tables, plus a lot more networking opportunities – both during and after the formal conference.
The programme will also play host to the third Annual Asian Craft Beer Associations Forum, along with a series of pre-conference workshops, catering to those looking for a more in-depth understanding of processes and ingredients.
But that’s not all! SEA Brew also provides the ideal opportunity to view the latest offerings in brewing and dispensing equipment, supplies and education at the adjacent Trade Fair.
Providing a platform for buyers who are looking to fast-track their businesses expansion and to capitalise on the upward trend in Asia, this year sees the addition of a Demo Area, providing leading-edge suppliers a platform to demonstrate their offering where the conference breaks will be staged, ensuring a captive audience.
Find out more at www.sea-brew.com