Mate Fest 2019 – Australia’s first ever international invitational beer fest which is all about good beer shared with good mates.
Melbourne’s own Moon Dog Craft Brewery Co. have invited all of their best brewer mates from all across the globe to come to Melbourne this November and showcase their beers and have a party to celebrate good beer and good mates at the brand-new Moon Dog World in Preston.
There will be 120 beers over the festival weekend from 22 international breweries many of which have never been poured in Australia before and a chance to meet and chat to the brewers.
The two sessions across Friday, 15th November (6pm – 11pm) and Saturday, 16th November (12pm – 6pm) will include tastings, masterclasses, brewery tours, delicious food and a whole bunch of other fun activities.
“This is the first ever global beer invitational in Australia. Most of these breweries have never had their beers land on Australia’s shores before in any way so it will be the first chance to try their beers for the very first time”, says Dave Langlands, Mate Fest Organiser and Moon Dog’s Export Sales Manager.
- Great Leap Brewing (China)
- Collective Arts Brewing (Canada)
- Garage Project (New Zealand)
- Tiny Rebel (Wales)
- Deep Creek Brewing Co. (New Zealand)
- Heart of Darkness Craft Brewery (Vietnam)
- Duncan’s Brewing Co. (New Zealand)
- Magpie Brewing Co. (South Korea)
- Young Master Ales (Hong Kong)
- Heroes Beer Co. (Hong Kong)
- Fierce Beer (Scotland)
- Bench Brewing Company (Canada)
- Sunmai Craft Brewery (Taiwan)
- 8 Wired Brewing (New Zealand)
- Lervig (Norway)
- Brooklyn Brewery (USA)
- Yardley Brothers (Hong Kong)
- Begyle Brewing Company (USA)
- Carbon Brews (Hong Kong)
- Beerbliotek Brewery (Sweden)
- Alibi Brewing Company (New Zealand)
With amazing unique beer styles like:
- Jam Doughnut Beer by Tiny Rebel
- Boysenberry Ice-cream Ripple by Duncan’s Brewing Co.
- Pavola Beer by Carbon Brews
- An 18% Ice distilled Sour IPA by Yardley Brothers x Moon Dog Brewery
What you can expect from team Moon Dog: Special Beer x Cocktail Slushie – beer like you’ve never tasted before! Moon Dog’s ‘Splice of Heaven’ Ice cream floats First-look at Moon Dog World’s new 10million litre per year brewhouse Limited edition stubby holders, t-shirts and other fun merch available on the day Cool glassware to take home DJs Food on offer from Burn City Smokers and Moon Dog World kitchen
Event details Friday, 15th November 2019 – 6pm – 11pm Saturday, 16th November 2019 – 12pm – 6pm Address – 32 Chifley Drive, Preston VIC 3072
VIP Ticket – $99+ booking fee Includes:
- Priority Entry to Mate Fest ’19
- Get Lei’d on arrival o Mate Fest Tee o Super special collectable festival glass to take home
- 20 x 100ml tasters o Tour of the new Moon Dog brewery site at the newly opened Moon Dog World
- Access to VIP tasting sessions and Masterclasses
- VIP Lounge access
- Exclusive invite to Sunday night Brewers Karaoke Party
Basic Tasting Package – $40+ booking fee Includes:
- Entry into the event
- 10 x 100ml tasters
Tickets are non-refundable. Tickers are exchangeable for different session equal to the value of the original ticket subject to availability.
Website: www.matefest.com Purchase tickets at https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/mate-fest-tickets-75097944975