This week Matt and Pete are joined by Australian Brews News senior journalist Clare Burnett to discuss the beer news of the week. Make sure you tune in live for our countdown of the GABS Hottest 100 on Saturday.
- GABS Hot 100 Countdown
- Registrations open for GABS 2020 Craft Beer & Cider Festival
- Beer InCider taking expressions of interest to sell the event. Email: [email protected]
- Alcohol advertising watchdog reports record number of breaches with social media the key culprit
- Jetty Stout Pies on Qantas
- Beer is a Conversation with Calvin McDonald
Rebecca Newman director of quality at Lagunita’s Brewing Company is talking all things connectivity at IBD Perth 2020 Conference. Early Bird rates extended till 24th Jan. More details at www.ibd2020.com.au.
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt are dedicated to providing the finest brewing ingredients to help brewers create the foundations of a truly excellent beer. Your premium brewing partner and proud sponsors of Brews News.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Call Rallings on 1300 852 235 to discover a more efficient way to get your small batch canning labels done.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at [email protected] to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a Brews News bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.