Winners for the AIBA 2020 Isolation Edition were announced last night at the Isolation Edition of the virtual brewers choice awards night.
Hosted by AIBA judge Kirrily Waldhorn and Good Beer Week’s co-founder Miro Bellini, the awards celebrated the Australian beer industry in isolation, as part of the Good Beer Week Virtual Festival.
150 votes were received from AIBA exhibitors for the winners which were awarded as follows:
1. Brewer’s Choice Best Champion Australian Brewery since 2012
4 Pines Brewing Company
2. Brewer’s Choice Best Champion Australian Beer since 2012
Alpha Pale Ale – Matilda Bay Brewing Company
Keller Door – Schwarzbier, Draught, 4 Pines Brewing Company
3. Brewer’s Choice Best AIBA Collab Beer since 2012
We do it for the Passion…fruit Passionfruit IPA, Stone & Wood, Balter Brewing, Green Beacon Brewing Co, Pact Beer Co.
4. Brewer’s Choice Best Champion IPA since 2012
Pulped Fiction, Draught Mountain Goat Beer
5. Brewer’s Choice Best Champion Lager since 2012
Moo Brew Pilsner, Draught Moo Brew
6. Brewer’s Choice Best Champion Pale Ale since 2012
Balter XPA, Packaged Balter Brewing Company
7. Brewer’s Choice Best Champion Dark Beer since 2012
Keller Door – Schwarzbier, Draught 4 Pines Brewing Company
8. Brewer’s Choice Best Champion Euro Style Beer since 2012
Summer Ale, Draught Mountain Goat Beer
9. Brewer’s Choice Best Champion Other Specialty Beer since 2012
Throwback IPA, Draught Pirate Life Brewing
10. Brewer’s Choice Best Champion Design since 2012
Bastard Children of the British Empire 4 Pines Brewing Company
11. What’s the Best Australian Beer Name ever?
12. Which Australian brewery has posted the best social media content?
13. Thinking about Covid-19, which Australian brewery has made the best of a bad situation?
4 Pines home delivery service
14. Across Australia, who do you think deserves to win the Best Beer Industry Personality?