On this episode of Brews News Week we discuss consumption during COVID, AIBAs in isolation, White Claw and private equity opportunities – or not – in the current climate…
The news discussed this week includes:
- The ABC corrects a story on alcohol consumption, but you might have missed it
- What are the impacts on the alcohol industry…we discuss the duelling reports. Are we drinking more or less?
- Winners revealed for AIBA 2020 Isolation Edition
- Lion partners with US seltzer brand White Claw
- Night Time Industry urges flexibility
- Rolled-up, not stirred: bankers pitch mega-move drinks industry play (paywall)
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt are dedicated to providing the finest brewing ingredients to help brewers create the foundations of a truly excellent beer. Your premium brewing partner and proud sponsors of Brews News. and this is Brews News Week.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at [email protected] to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.