This week on the podcast, the team discuss the latest ruling from ABAC, the importance of local and what’s next for hazy beers.
Please subscribe and leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or your favourite podcasting app. It costs nothing and helps other beer lovers discover the podcast!
- Juicebox IPA complaint upheld
- Coles Liquor invests in local as revenues rise
- No taking Liberty with hazy trend
- Indie beer disadvantaged by targeting ‘purists’ say analysts
- Brewers pressure Qld government over promised licence
- Endeavour records loss following equity crowd raise
- Beer O’Clock – Episode 19 – Clare Burnett of Brews News & Second Wave Shenanigans
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt are dedicated to providing the finest brewing ingredients to help brewers create the foundations of a truly excellent beer. Your premium brewing partner and proud sponsors of Brews News. and this is Brews News Week.
We thank Rallings Labels and Stickers for sponsoring this podcast. Brewers, if you are still applying self-adhesive labels to your bottles and cans, and believe that this is a sustainable solution for your packaging needs, you may want to call Rallings Labels, Stickers and Packaging and discuss your options with them. The team at Rallings will walk you through the various options available to you, that are more sustainable than applying self-adhesive labels which don’t help the environment at all. Whilst they do produce self-adhesive labels for many breweries, there is a much better way to ensure that your carbon footprint is lower than what you are currently doing by utilising pre-sleeved cans. Give the guys a call on 1300 852 235 to find out more.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by:
- Sponsoring the show
- Reviewing us on iTunes or your favourite podcasting service
- Emailing us at [email protected] to share your thoughts
All letter writers will receive a brews news bottle opener and go into the draw to win a mixed six-pack thanks to our good friends at Beer Cartel who sponsor our letter for the week.