The Yarra Valley Cider business is for sale.
The Yarra Valley is Victoria’s oldest wine region dating back to 1838 and has a global reputation for its chardonnay and pinot noir. It is also well known for its local breweries and artisan cider producers.
This is an opportunity to capitalize on the Yarra Valley namesake with a reputation for world class beverages.
Yarra Valley Cider a family owned business which sources apples and pears from growers in the region. Good friend and local Winemaker Rob Dolan helps guide the blending by offering his skills and knowledge to create an award winning cider.
For several years, Yarra Valley Ciders (Apple & Pear) have achieved numerous accolades at the Australian Cider Awards.
This is an opportunity for a new owner to receive a substantial income as an individual or to grow the business and invest in further expansion.
The sale includes (to be sold together):
Goodwill, Assets and Value Proposition = $25,000
- Yarra Valley Cider – Exclusive use of strong trading brand name
- Cider Production Instructions including list of delivery partners
- Goodwill – list of existing customers
- Domain name(s)
- Car number plates – (2) @ CIDERS (optional)
- GS1 Barcode license valid until July 2022 – (Value $720) to be transferred
- Victorian Liquor Producers License – valid until Dec 2021 (to be transferred)
- Victorian Promotion and Minor Events license – Required for farmers markets and promotional events – valid until Dec 2021 (to be transferred)
- Cider Australia Awards (various) – Pear & Apple (Certificates)
Stock = $29,000
Apple Cider stock at cost – approx. $25,000 approx. 650 cases (not including margin or taxes)
Pear Cider stock at cost – approx. $ 3,000 approx. 100 cases (not including margin or taxes)
Please contact Brad Dunk on 0419 587 593 or [email protected] for further information.