This week, the team discuss the 10th anniversary of the IBA’s launch, the aftermath of Coca Cola’s announcement to exit the Australian beer market and Konvoy raising $30 million in capital.
- Craft beer association marks first decade
- Coca-Cola to exit beer in Australia, sell Feral
- Konvoy raises $30 million to fund expansion
- Mighty Craft $5.8m raise
- “Middle ground” for Qld takeaway proposals
- Media Watch questions unpaid plug on Today
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt are dedicated to providing the finest brewing ingredients to help brewers create the foundations of a truly excellent beer. Your premium brewing partner and proud sponsors of Brews News.
Mailbag brought to you by the New Zealand Ale Trail. Head to www.nzaletrail.com or @nzaletrail on social media to find the best beer experiences in New Zealand.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by: