This week, the team discuss Lion buying Bells Brewery, the IBA appointing a new chair and the ACCC not opposing Stone & Wood’s sale to Lion.
- Lion buys Bells Brewery
- New chair for the IBA
- ACCC will not oppose Stone & Wood sale to Lion
- Expansion after record packaged sales at Coopers
- Cheeky Monkey rebrands again
- Indigenous programme for drinks industry launched
- Entries open for 2022 Royal Queensland Beer Awards
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt are dedicated to providing the finest brewing ingredients to help brewers create the foundations of a truly excellent beer. Your premium brewing partner and proud sponsors of Brews News.
Mailbag brought to you by the New Zealand Ale Trail. Head to www.nzaletrail.com or @nzaletrail on social media to find the best beer experiences in New Zealand.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by: