This week, the team discuss the IBA’s announcement of corrections for the Indies, Heaps Normal raising $8.5 million and Bridge Road’s new employee ownership scheme.
- IBA announces corrections to Indies trophies
- Heaps Normal raises $8.5m
- Bridge Road launches employee ownership scheme
- Prancing Pony focuses on local with pop-up
- Investment in consumers at GABS Hottest 100
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt are dedicated to providing the finest brewing ingredients to help brewers create the foundations of a truly excellent beer. Your premium brewing partner and proud sponsors of Brews News.
Mailbag brought to you by the New Zealand Ale Trail. Head to www.nzaletrail.com or @nzaletrail on social media to find the best beer experiences in New Zealand.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by: