This week, the team discuss Lion’s announcement of a new CEO, Ostra Distillers acquiring Lion’s West End brewkit and Clayton Hops investing in a new hop processing plant.
- Lion announces new CEO
- Whisky distillers acquire Lion’s West End brewhouse
- Clayton Hops invests in new hop processing plant
- 2021 GABS NZ Hottest 100 Craft Beers announced
- Cellar door alcohol consumption initiative launched
- Round two of NSW job creation fund opens
Radio Brews News is proudly presented by Cryer Malt. With over 25 years in the field, Cryer Malt are dedicated to providing the finest brewing ingredients to help brewers create the foundations of a truly excellent beer. Your premium brewing partner and proud sponsors of Brews News.
Mailbag brought to you by the New Zealand Ale Trail. Head to www.nzaletrail.com or @nzaletrail on social media to find the best beer experiences in New Zealand.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by: