This week we meet Chris Swersey, who – following a 30-year career in the brewing industry in the US – recently moved to Australia and has started a role with Tribe Breweries as a new product development brewer.
During the chat, we discuss Swersey’s extensive career in the US, including his time with the Brewers Association as competition manager, where he ran the Great American Beer Festival and World Beer Cup competitions.
- Cryer Malt – supplying the best ingredients to Australian and New Zealand brewers for 30 years
- Brewstaff – Brewstaff partners with some of Australia’s favourite craft breweries & distilleries to find the best talent the industry has to offer.
- Lark Distillery – Lark’s Wolf Release V will launch on 8th August at 9:30AM AEST. Join the wait list now to avoid missing out on this special release. Strictly limited numbers available.
Lark Event: Boilermaker Lunch at The Still
Join LARK Head Distiller, Chris Thomson and some of the team from Wolf of the Willows for a lunchtime event filled with beer, chicken, and of course whisky. Learn the history of Boilermakers, and why they are continuing to grow in popularity. What brought LARK and Wolf together, the process behind our Wolf of the Willows releases and what makes them special.
- Date: 8th August 2022
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Price: $65 per person
- Event Sign Up: https://www.obee.com.au/
- Tas Whisky Week
WOTW Events: The team at WOTW are having events across Melbourne to celebrate the 5th release of the collaboration, head to their website to find out more.
- Hungry Like a Wolf, 6.30pm Wednesday 10th August, Beer Delux, Fed Square (CBD Melb)
- Master Class, 6.00pm Friday 12th August Wolf Taproom, Mordialloc
- Feast of the Barrel, 6.00pm Saturday 13th August Naughtons, Parkville