This week, the team discuss a diversity milestone for Sydney Royal, the merits of beer awards, and the paddock to pint philosophy.
- Diversity milestone for Sydney Royal judging panel
- BarthHaas report positive despite global risks
- Entries open for 2022 Indies & Indies judging applications now open
- New Australasia appointment at NZ Hops
- New Zealand Beer Awards 2022 winners announced
- Reinvention keeps brewing industry fresh
- The rise of the “paddock to pint” philosophy
- Yakima Chief Hops – 100% grower-owned hop supplier with a mission to connect brewers worldwide with the family farms that grow their hops.
- Rallings Labels and Stickers – Leading provider of high quality Labels, Stickers and Packaging products. Call 1300 852 235.
- Lark Whisky – Celebrating the launch of Wolf Release V and the fifth year of a shared vision between The House of LARK and Victoria’s Wolf of the Willows brewery.
- Bluestone Yeast – Australia’s first and only liquid yeast manufacturer. Email [email protected] or call Derek on (03) 8518 3172.
If you like what we do at Radio Brews News you can help us out by: