Bostik ‘Kizen Force2’ hotmelt case and carton sealing
As manufacturing look to increase production line efficiencies by eliminating ‘pop’ opens and reducing maintenance downtime, it is important to consider how the right case and carton-sealing adhesive can make it easy to achieve these goals.
If you use highly recycled fibreboard for packaging but require high line speed to meet output demands than you may need to upgrade your hotmelt to bond successfully to the shorter paper fibres.
EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate or Metallocene may cause issues in particular with ‘charring’ causing downtime on equipment maintenance and reduced line speeds. Char is the burnt adhesive, which will stick to the inside of nozzles and lines.
If you have too-high temperature and for too long or the hotmelt is exposed to oxygen you are inviting product failure to infiltrate your brand.
Metallocene can struggle with ‘set speed’ and specific adhesion level for recycled fibreboard, which will cause ‘pop opens’ and reduced packaging performance.
Is it cheap to buy or cheap to use! There is a difference.
Kizen Force2 an ‘Innovative Next Generation’ case and carton sealing adhesive is well suited for ‘melt-on-demand’ systems and specifically designed to:
- Enhance productivity levels
- Reduce overall costs
- Heighten Packaging performance
We will provide with this product:
- A cost saving on your usage v production. “Use less, make more!”
- Superior adhesion to recycled content.
- Free flow pellets with precise drop and clean cut without ‘stringing’
- Minimal adhesive consumption which creates ‘Coat Weight Reduction’
- Fast set speeds with shorter ‘Compression time frame’ applications
- Low Char due to outstanding thermal stability. Char is a ‘costly disaster’
- Free flow tack-free pellets/Clog resistant on-demand auto feeding.
To find out more about Kizen Force2, contact Bostik Australia.