The truck has great potential as a feature of a hotel and as a high-visibility promotional tool. Such a unique vehicle provides a means of extending the reach of a brewery or hotel’s brand by having an awesome presence at festivals, shows, and private functions. There is plenty of space on the vehicle for branding.
- 1951 Austin K2 Loadstar
- VIN 175015 Reg 364ZGA (Qld)
- Registered until March 2022
- Mod Plated with a GVM of 4490kg so it can be driven with a car licence.
Modification completed August 2019:
- Bar section constructed with welded heavy duty steel framing and hardwood timber
- Weatherproofed outside and underneath
- Heavy-duty gas strut controlled awnings with steel latches and padlocks
- Custom ‘Austin Grey’ Neon sign
- LED lighting throughout
- Kegerator plumbed to two beer taps
- Plenty of room to add another Kegerator, more beer taps, cooking equipment etc.
- CO2 Gas cylinder with regulator and gauges
- Eight 240v power outlets, 4 on each side (serving side and utility side)
- Power boards with individual isolator switches
- Can be powered by mains power (via 15A inlet), Generator or through the on-board 12V battery
- Foldable hardwood bar area to be set-up in front of the bar side
- Includes 250 ‘Unbreakable’ beer, wine and Champagne flutes
Mechanically, she runs beautifully with all components working:
- 3995cc 6 Cylinder petrol engine in prime condition – starts first go, doesn’t blow smoke and runs smoothly.
- Original 4-speed manual gearbox
- Electric fuel pump/primer
- New Radiator
- New Battery
- New Water Pump
- New LED rear light assemblies
- Tyres in excellent condition with low wear
There is plenty of room for growth by adding food preparation equipment etc.
Spare motor and gearbox for parts. New parts can be purchased from within Australia.
We are asking $95k for the vehicle, and the sale includes transfer of the ‘Austin Grey’ business name and Facebook page.
Vehicle inspection is available at Eumundi, Qld.