Planning delays and the COVID-19 lockdowns have ended this project on the verge of its opening creating opportunity for an aspiring brewery owner to take over the Whitsunday Island Brewery.
All the hard work has been done with the preparation of this brewery in the vibrant town of Airlie Beach, the mainland base for fun and adventure in the Whitsundays Region.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for an entrepreneur, publican or just those who have always dreamed of owning a brewery.
The Whitsunday Islands Brewing Company (WIBC) has nearly reached completion of its stage 1 project. You can choose to use the existing branding or bring your own. The potential of this business is massive. Utilise the down-time now in tourism to enhance all that you need ready for your grand opening.
Your purchase includes brand new equipment (nothing leased). Main items include:-
- 10 hL system fully installed and operational. Consists of a 1500L brewhouse MLT & KWT with 4 x 1000L Unitanks.
- An oversized gravity feed 9000L state of the art trade waste system designed by Halgen has been installed underground to easily treat future growth of this business.
- The brewery floor space has enough room for another 5 x 2.5 HL unitanks. (Plumbing has been installed to allow for additional brewery floor space if the current floor space is maximised and more tanks are needed).
- 200 x 50L SS kegs and a brand new unused state of the art bottling line made in the USA by DK technologies (has the ability to can with a $10k upgrade).
- 100 x keg capacity cold room that is used to store kegs and run a 8 tap direct pour system for the onsite bar.
- All furniture is included.
The premises are leased with very reasonable rent in place. The premises are large, completely ‘decked out’, also has an outside garden area for customers to relax.
This is a ready-made start up business, ready when you are to open the doors! Opportunity is massive, so don’t miss out. Enquire today.
While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.