Hop Nation Brewing Co. is opening up its production facility to contract brewing partners from March 2022.
Our Mornington Peninsula facility started operations in August 2020. Since then, we have continued to increase our cellar capacity, and are now offering contract brewing services alongside production of our own beers and hard seltzer. With both 50hL and 100hL tank space available, we can cater to breweries or start-ups of all sizes.
Whatever your needs are, from exclusive production, to finding additional capacity outside of your current production, Hop Nation is equipped to produce kegs and a variety of can sizes and pack configurations. Having won Champion Victorian Brewery and Champion Medium Australian Brewery at 2021’s AIBA awards our team is committed to excellence – ensuring all beers are produced to the highest standard.
Conscious of our facilities environmental impact, we implement sustainable practices in the brewing process. 82kW of Solar PV was recently installed, covering the site’s maximum roof space. We now save 99.9 metric tonnes of Co2 entering the atmosphere each year. The system currently powers 60% of the site’s electricity needs.
We offer the following contract brewing services at our base in Mornington:
- State of the art 4-vessel 30hL DME brewhouse
- Comprehensive, fully equipped laboratory setup (with an alcolizer)
- GEA Centrifuge
- Inhouse CODI canning line, wrap-around label applicator, 375ml and 440ml cans (with 4-pack Paktech applicator)
- Daily cellar management which is recorded and will be provided on completion of brews.
- A & D-type compatible keg washer with steam sterilisation.
Please direct any enquiries to [email protected].