Spark Breweries and Distilleries are launching an ongoing weekly interactive webinar on crisis management, discussing how to get beer to market in these challenging times.
It will be an interactive forum with group discussion and Q&As with the Spark team.
The first will be held this Thursday, 26th March 10am AEST (11am Melbourne and Sydney summer time, 8am WA).
We all know that local communities and industry solidarity are the only practical way through crisis situations.
Strong professional relationships and collaboration are pivotal.
Although COVID-19 is an unprecedented health and economic crisis, the economy will bounce back.
In the meantime, Spark will be looking at the challenges breweries face during the crisis, including:
- When pubs and hotels close but more beer is consumed, what opportunities open up?
- How can breweries get their product direct to market in tough and rapidly changing times?
- When the beer economy emerges after this crisis, how will it be different?
Future weekly topics will include:
- Temporary limited liquor licences and how to “pop up” anywhere safely, legally and at full margin high volume retail – Thursday 2nd April
- Online Beer sales – software, payment gateways and logistics – Thursday 9th April
- Digital marketing – Thursday 16th April
- Growler, canning and bottling tech – inexpensive, fast and practical options – Thursday 23rd April
Time: 10am AEST Every Thursday (11am Melbourne and Sydney summer time, 8am WA)