The Bentspoke Cannery is opening its doors to the public again for our Annual Start of Spring (SOS) Carnival! This family-friendly event is FREE to attend.
We’re partnering with local arts organisations PhotoAccess and M16 Artspace to line up a fun, free and interactive day which will be helping to raise funds for the Mulligans Flat Woodland Sanctuary – a local ecosystems conservation organisation.
The funds raised will be donated to the trust in honour of Threatened Species day. You might even come home with a new artwork of a Bush Stone Curlew!
This years’ SOS features exciting activities for all ages including:
– Short film screenings
– Meet and greet with Brian the Bettong
– Brewery tours from 12:00pm-2:30pm (by donation to Mulligan’s Flat – limited spaces)
– Threatened Species colouring in
– Threatened Species themed art exhibition and auction
– Delicious food offerings by Ramen Daddy and Tikka Stand
Live music by Electric Tommy Johnston, Canberra Brass Inc. and The Fedoras!
This one’s for the kids, the creatives, the foodies and the beer lovers! Say goodbye to winter and join us for a day in the sun at our Mitchell Cannery.
Annual Start of Spring (SOS) Carnival will run from 11am-8pm and is family and dog friendly.