Website 4 Pines Brewing Company
How Good Is This?!
4 Pines Brewing Company is experiencing good growth this year and to keep up with national distribution and we’re looking for some budding talent to join the packaging team to help us ensure that we maintain quality, consistency and the smooth running of the bottling and kegging of our award-winning handcrafted beers.
Our next “Pack Wolf” will someone who is passionate about craft beer and can demonstrate the 4 Pines Values and Personality traits. We’re a close-knit team and cultural fit will be just as important as technical ability.
Immediate start is available for the right candidate.
- Full time / 38 hours a week
- Rotating shifts (2 weeks morning, 2 weeks afternoon)
- Daily running and maintenance of packing lines
- Running and maintenance of kegging line
- Plant CIP and generally cleaning
- General warehousing/forklifting tasks
- Palletising and depalletising of goods
Skills and Abilities
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Safe work practices
- Time management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Current forklift license and safety certificates preferred but not required
- Previous experience in a commercial brewing environment or food
- facility also preferred but not required
- Must be in reasonable physical condition
- Infectious team vibe across the whole company
- Food and beverage discounts across all venues
- Training and development opportunities
- Advocate for sustainable business practices (we’re a B Corp organisation!)
- Employee experience programs
Applications close 30th of March – We’re looking forward to hearing from you, so hit apply now!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.seek.com.au/job/35685628?_ga=2.85259290.2034643781.1520370700-468691539.1518397596 →