Website Bentspoke Brewing Company
Bentspoke Brewing Company is an award-winning microbrewery and taphouse in the heart of the burgeoning Braddon district.
BentSpoke produces a wide range of world-class, unique, high quality craft beers and ciders for consumption at the taphouse and for takeout sales.
A beer inspired and beer-infused menu utilises quality ingredients, including some from the brewery itself. Beers and Food are presented in a warm and inviting taphouse by friendly and educated staff.
BentSpoke is currently seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated Head Chef who’s not afraid of working hard and having fun.
We offer a very competitive salary with an attractive bonus structure for the right candidate.
If you are thinking of a change, why not give us a call to see how you can become part of our amazing team and continue to deliver outstanding service to our valued customers.
The following attributes are expected:
- Mature attitude, honesty, loyalty and exceptional work ethic
- Exceptional customer service focus at all times
- Proven ability to lead and direct staff with respect and fairness
- Proven organisational skills
- Hospitality management skills
The following personal qualities exemplify BentSpoke’s values and displaying these values represents an important part of the role:
- Honesty and integrity in all dealings with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Leadership and initiative
- Professionalism and respect in the discharge or duties and in all dealings with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- An interest in cooking with beer and brewery ingredients is essential. Experience cooking with beer is a bonus.
Hit the apply now button or send your CV and cover letter outlining your skills, experience and stating why you would like to join the BentSpoke team to [email protected].
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com