Website Holgate Brewhouse
Holgate is expanding. We are looking for an experienced Accountant/bookkeeper who’d like to join Holgate as we power-on into the future with an imminent brewery expansion involving national and export distribution.
The Holgate Family:
Since 1999 we have been making beer entirely ourselves, bold and brimming with character – carefully constructed with authentic, natural ingredients. From its early origins until the brewery found a home at High Street Woodend, our ales have been Australian owned and 100% independent.
The Founders, Paul and Tash, have fostered a culture of innovation and creativity – through provenance, authenticity, and hospitality we aim to demonstrate that small business can have sustainable and significant growth while maintaining integrity and ideals in both brewing and marketing practices
The right person for will demonstrate the following attributes:
- A demonstrated experience in financial reporting, bookkeeping, accounts receivables/payables and office administration.
- A relationship person who finds it easy to relate with people and has a service oriented attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, be IT savvy and experienced with Xero soft-ware.
- Proficient in Excel
- Able to work independently with strong time management skills, whilst also meeting KPI’s together with the sales and operations teams
Key responsibilities include:
- Financial reporting
- bookkeeping including bank reconcilliation
- accounts payable and receivables
- assist with sales order entry
- assist with keg tracking
- assist with purchasing
What’s on Offer
This is an outstanding opportunity to be a part of a successful business with a long history that is on a strong growth curve. With imminent expansion into a state-of-the-art facility on the horizon and a commitment to brewing beer ourselves, you will be working with a dynamic and respected brand in the industry and rewarded as we grow a strong pioneer beer brand together.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience, including bonuses for meeting targets as set by the business.
Send Application to: Natasha Holgate, Owner/Founder, [email protected].
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.