Hop Products Australia
Hop Products Australia is Australia’s largest hop producer; growing, processing and packaging hops for customers around the world.
We are looking for a part time (minimum 3 days per week) Accounts Officer to join the team at our head office in North Hobart.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accounts Officer is primarily responsible for accounts receivable, credit management and debtor control to ensure we receive payment for goods from our customers in a timely manner.
- Managing a ledger of debtors and collecting on outstanding receivables
- Preparation of the aging debtors listing to track outstanding amount of money owed to the business by debtors
- Conducting monthly reconciliations of accounts receivable, identifying and proposing overdue and uncollectable debts for write-offs
- Producing the monthly debtors listing report
- Providing excellent customer service to customers
- Liaising with Management
- Receipting payments
- Ensuring collections are occurring in accordance with policy
- Provide credit references when appropriate
- Provide accounts payable support
- Provide back up support for other finance and accounts functions as required
Do you have the following experience and attributes?
- Experience and knowledge of full function accounts receivable and credit management
- Well-developed knowledge of general ledger and financial reporting
- A confident and clear communicator & excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- A team player with a strong customer service focus
- Flexible and willing to perform other duties to support team members
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and familiar with MYOB EXO or similar system
Salary will be commensurate with experience and negotiated with the successful applicant.
To apply, email your resume and a cover letter to Nick Leitch (HR Manager) via [email protected] Applications close Friday 27 July 2018.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org