Website Burleigh Brewing Company
Your chance to join the Burleigh Brewing family!
Seeking a multi-talented and super-organised person to join our team of dedicated, hardworking and fun crew members.
We are passionate about brewing the best craft beer, as demonstrated by our many awards. As with all of our roles, we are looking for someone who fits our team. A hard-working bunch, we know what needs to get done to achieve our goals, but we also know how to celebrate our hard work at the end of the day!
This is more than just another accounts-based role. This role is central to our customer relationships, leading ‘hands on’ the Sales Order entry and Accounts Receivable related processing and the resulting data analysis and reporting for Burleigh Brewing.
What do you need to be successful? A passion for the craft beer industry would be great! But more importantly a genuine interest to learn about Burleigh Brewing, be part of a great team and a willingness to live the spirit and ethos of Burleigh Brewing.
Tasks would include:
- Processing of customer orders (in NetSuite ERP system)
- Communication with freight companies to coordinate logistics
- Accounts Receivable and payments processing
- Customer credit account management and collections actions
- Sales data analysis using BI tools and advanced MS Excel
- Report writing and presentations to sales team on a regular basis
- General administrative tasks (filing, phone etc)
- General record keeping – for example, maintaining stock inventory records
- Internal communication with our production and sales crews, external communication with visitors, customers and suppliers
Essential skills / experience:
- A minimum of a Cert IV in Accounting or similar related field
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles from previous roles
- High level of customer service skills
- Positive, proactive approach that is solutions driven
- “Owning” tasks and the responsibility for ensuring solutions
- Significant experience with order processing software
- Proven track record in order/delivery/logistics coordination
- Demonstrated impressive previous experience in a similar Orders/ Accounts Receivable role
- Previous experience in analysis and report writing
- Advanced IT skills including BI tools and MS Excel
- Excellent written & verbal communications
- Exceptional Time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
- Traits – proactive, polite, positive, confident, hard worker, self-motivated, competent and trustworthy.
Desirable skills / experience:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment – preferably food/beverage
- Experience in preparing and delivering presentations to small groups
- Experience with NetSuite
We’re pretty sure we don’t really have to ask you to do this, but in order to show us just how much of a perfect fit you are, shoot us an awesome cover letter with your resume, addressing the above criteria. You might have the perfect career with perfect experience for this role but ‘marks off’ for no cover letter!
Applications close 25 January, however interviews may commence sooner, so applying promptly is encouraged. Applications via SEEK only.
In the meantime, to get to know Burleigh Brewing a little bit, please feel free to stalk us at www.burleighbrewing.com.au or on our Facebook and Instagram channels (@burleighbrewing).
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have in an accounting role?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?
- What’s your highest level of education?
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.