Website Hope Estate
An exciting opportunity exists at Hope Estate; a family owned Winery, Brewery and Events Business based in the Hunter Valley, NSW.
We are looking for someone with energy, confidence and determination. Someone that wants to learn about the Wine and Beer industry.
In this hands-on role you will be involved in production, logistics and customer service as well as generally helping with the day-to-day operation of the business.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Wine bottling
- Beer canning
- Site set-up for concerts and events
- Outdoor work as required
To be considered, you must demonstrate the following criteria:
- Strong organisational skills; be flexible and adaptable.
- Possess excellent communication and numeracy skills with a clear focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
- You will have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Be well presented, honest, trustworthy, reliable and punctual.
- Hold a current drivers licence and forklift licence
- Hold a current RSA (desirable but not essential)
Please note that as part of the Brewing Industry, this role involves complex manual handling skills.
If you have a positive attitude, strong work ethic and a good sense of humour, come and join the Hope Estate team. Please submit your resume and cover letter via SEEK, no phone calls please.
This position is available to Australian residents only. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. As part of the selection process applicants must agree to undergo a Police check.
Hope Estate is a non-smoking workplace.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.