What is FELLR all about?
FELLR is an alcoholic seltzer company which launched to market in July 2020 and has grown to become one of Australia’s leading, and most recognisable Hard Seltzers. Hailing from the beaches of Sydney, FELLR set out to revolutionise the alcoholic drinks industry with better-for-you alcoholic beverages that didn’t compromise on flavour, and people are stoked to share with their friends.
With an appetite to do things differentially, FELLR has been focused on forging its own path, building a lifestyle brand that taps into youth culture through building relationships with key people, partners, and brands who follow a similar ethos. Through these key relationships, FELLR has seen huge success in standing out in a heavily crowded market.
Following on from significant growth in our first year, and hot off the heels of winning the ABN Australian Start-up of the Year, FELLR is looking to expand its team and bring on board key individuals that are stoked to wake up every day knowing they are instrumental in continuing to build FELLR from the ground up. Having fun all the way.
Who we are looking for!
This isn’t your usual sales and marketing role! You will become part of the FELLR Family and will be supported to take ownership of the position and make it your own. You will be a perfect fit if you are ambitious, energetic, entrepreneurial, and an outside the box thinker.
As a FELLR Area Manager, you will be the face of the brand and take the reins to drive the success of sales and marketing in your area. Below are some key competencies we are looking for in this role:
- In-depth knowledge and experience working with both Retail and On-Premise sales channels
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and figure out how to add value to their business
- Are well connected and have a passion for bars, restaurants, and events. You don’t mind spending your nights and weekends out on the town
- Can create and execute sales and promotional strategies to drive growth
- Creative thinking to develop impactful brand activations and events that bring FELLR to life in both Retail and On-Premise
- Develop and maintain a journey plan focusing on key customers that drive growth
- Love finding new business and not shy to introduce yourself to potential new customers
Below are the major responsibilities of the role and how we will measure success:
- Sales revenue growth
- Account maintenance and growth
- Create and implement high quality and engaging activations, promotions, and events
- Wholesaler management and engagement
- Support marketing activity
- Forecast and manage stock stake for area/state for both direct and wholesale customers
- Create and follow a journey plan that includes both retail and on-premise.
- Conduct regular night visits to bars and restaurants
- Compliance checks for national banners
- Conduct tastings and trainings for both consumers and customers
- Live the brand and become the FELLR Ambassador in your area
What’s in it for you?
You will be joining a young company that is not only focused on growth but creating an awesome culture centred around its people; empowering them to develop and succeed. To ensure you are more than an employee and truly part of the FELLR Family, we are offering Future Employee Share Options, so you are directly rewarded for all your hard work. What FELLR can offer:
- An energetic, progressive, and fun culture
- Flexible working environment allowing you to work from anywhere while servicing your area
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing business that offers career development and growth
- Competitive market salary based on experience
- Bonus structure including Future Employee Share Options
- Car allowance
- Phone allowance
- $ allowance for On-Premise trade visits
- Monthly FELLR stock allowance
- Applicants must have full drivers license, a current RSA and full rights to work in Australia
- This role will report directly to FELLR Directors.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.