About the business and the role
As an Area Sales Manager, you will have ownership of a client base in the SEQ area.
On a daily basis, you will be involved in executing an integrated sales plan for your territory – setting high performance standards for yourself and persisting to completion.
You will have the flexibility to make decisions based on sales and commercial analysis and the discipline to monitor and evaluate the important metrics and address identified gaps in territory execution.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Achieving budgeted sales and distribution targets
- Identifying and capitalising on local market opportunities to build sales and profitability
- Working autonomously to manage your monthly call plan and growing accounts
- Prioritisation of key customers and corresponding deal negotiation
- Merchandising and activating promotional plans with customers
Skills and experience
- Proven sales record and ability to manage a territory in a structured and planned manner
- 2+ years sales and customer experience in FMCG, Beverage or Hospitality
- Strong commercial and negotiation background
- Ability to identify customer needs and provide solutions
- RSA Qualified
- Needs to have (or have the capability to develop) outstanding knowledge of beer and the brewing process