Website Asahi Beverages
Join one of Australia's leading FMCG brands
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Technical Brewer to join us on our exciting journey at our Laverton Brewery. The Laverton site is undergoing a multi-million-dollar investment and upgrade to its brewing operations, with this role being key to overseeing the quality of all beer produced from the site, including brands such as Asahi Super Dry, Peroni, and Cricketers Arms.
Leading a team of two Quality Assurance Technicians, you will ensure the quality and consistency of our beer. This includes process monitoring and control, beer flavour, liquid quality, and governance of brewing methods and standards within the beverage business unit.
This position reports into the Beverage Manager and works closely with Science and Innovation to support NPD beer development.
- Work with the National Head Brewer to ensuring standards are readily accessible
- Formal reporting and monitoring of brewing inputs and outputs to ensure conformance to specifications, early intervention and corrective actions
- Manage the quality of incoming brewing ingredients by partnering with the national procurement
- Completion of Global Brand beer quality reports
- Fulfils the subject matter expert role in problem solving session which relate to brewing quality issues working with brewing leadership to resolve at team level
- Auditing brewery and QC systems and benchmarking quality performance
- Diploma level qualifications in Brewing science or equivalent is a must
- International brand brewing experience preferred, along with some craft beer experience
- Strong knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Safe Operating Procedures, HACCP principles and Continuous Improvement.
- A track record of leading an engaged team and achieving results through coaching and mentoring
Asahi Beverages is one of the leading beverage companies in Australia and New Zealand with a rich and varied history. Comprising some of Australia and New Zealand’s leading beverage companies and most loved brands, including Asahi Premium Beverages, Independent Liquor, Asahi Lifestyle Beverages (formerly Schweppes Australia) and The Better Drinks Co., there’s always a tonne going on and opportunities abound for those ready to take them!
How to Apply
Please apply now via the online application form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.