Website Two Birds Brewing
About Two Birds Brewing
Two Birds Brewing is Australia’s first female-owned brewery, headed up by Danielle Allen and Jayne Lewis. We produce beers that are balanced, flavoursome, approachable, and a little bit fun.
Two Birds Brewing are seeking to fill a new role within the finance team based at our brewery in Melbourne. The role will provide essential services to the Commercial Manager, as well as assistance to the Sales and Operations team.
This is a challenging role with varied responsibility within a small business. The opportunity will expose the right candidate to all finance functions within the business and would suit an accounting graduate looking to jump-start their career.
- Manage debtor days and customer billing queries
- Process supplier invoices (including monthly supplier reconciliations)
- Review all new credit applications and complete trade references for all new customers
- Reconciliation of Bank Statements (Daily)
- Reconciliation of Credit Card Expenses (Monthly)
- Prepare and process Excise returns and drawbacks (ATO)
- Banking, filing, and ad hoc admin duties
- Assist with preparation of quarterly BAS
- Assist with end of month processes including Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Assist with the weekly and fortnightly Payroll
- A strong and diligent work ethic
- Tenacious attention to detail
- Solid use of initiative and problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills and an approachable manner
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- A team player who is committed to the success and growth of the business
- Solid knowledge of Google Suite or Microsoft Office applications
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting
We use Netsuite so please let us know if you have experience with this or any other financial software program.
Email applications to [email protected], including “Assistant Accountant (Melbourne)” in the subject line.
Applications close 14th December 2018.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.