Website Tribe Breweries
About the business
Tribe is Australia’s most innovative, agile and disruptive brewing collective. Independent to the core, we exist to drive the rising tide, knocking down barriers and bridging gaps that would otherwise exist to drink better and drink different.
Tribe Breweries is home to the largest number of independent craft beers in Australia. We are a young, independent and rapidly growing company; we have the freedom to create our own beat and operate at a formidable pace. As we accelerate our growth and undertake new ventures, we have an opportunity for an experienced and innovative Brand Activation Manager to join our crew at the Mornington Peninsula Brewery to help us bring our craft beer brands and venues to life.
Are you with us?
About the role
This permanent full-time ABAM role is based at our brewery located in Mornington and will be responsible for the activation of our Mornington Peninsula Brewery brand portfolio by supporting a range of marketing projects across the Tribe group of brands. If you’re looking for a ‘punch in and punch out’ 9-5 job then stop reading now. This role allows you to create your own opportunities with flexible and varied working hours. Sound attractive? Read on.
Reporting to the Brand Manager – Mornington Peninsula who is located in Sydney, your entrepreneurial drive and vision to create Australia’s foremost craft beer brand will be central to your success. You will work with Agencies, Brewers and our broader marketing team of Brand Managers and Graphic Designers to create products and experiences that consumers will love and can’t get enough of. This role will be varied – we need a resilient and agile individual in this role, a person who will embrace the notion that today may be different from tomorrow. If you relish in ambiguity and get excited by possibilities, then we should talk.
Core responsibilities of this role include:
- Support the brand manager to develop Mornington’s brand strategy;
- Support development and delivery of brand innovation, working closely with relevant stakeholders to create brand extensions (this will include innovation across other Tribe brands coming out of the Mornington brewery);
- Managing the execution of Mornington/Tribe sponsored events including festivals, major on-premise accounts, sponsorships and brand owned events;
- Communicating all sales-related brand communications to the national account and field sales team on a monthly basis;
- Support delivery of the agreed annual brand marketing budget and agencies and other partners for delivery of agreed brand plans;
- Develop and support execution of the marketing and promotional plan for our Mornington venue.
Benefits and perks
Home to a crew of talented and passionate individuals who bring their all every day we provide a working environment that is creative and dynamic. Tribe members enjoy discounts at our venue, the MPB Bar just around the corner from the office, and access to our extensive range of products.
We are social, flexible and we make awesome craft beer – seriously, does it get any better? It’s a great place to be!
Skills and experience
Our ideal candidate will be available quickly, have a good understanding and interest in the craft beer industry, and be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in an ABM or Account Exec role within consumer brand marketing;
- Experience working with consumer brands, luxury, alcohol or beverage products would be a huge advantage;
- A natural instinct for consumer trends and what’s hot.
- Ability to think differently and adapt to changing targets and new ideas;
- An entrepreneurial, tenacious and innovative marketer with a thirst for delivering leading-edge brands and experiences;
- Excellent communication skills and time management/prioritisation to deliver projects on time and within budget;
- Advanced skills with Microsoft office products.
Skills are important, but culture fit is critical – with a flat management structure, driven by our thirst to succeed, all Tribe members are collaborative, credible, candid and cool.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.