Website New England Brewing Co
Since 2013, we’ve been brewing in the small town of Uralla in the picturesque New England Region of NSW. We love traditional styles and push the boundaries with experimental releases. We need some more hands though! This is a unique opportunity to work in a small, but highly capable brewery.
We’re after an Assistant Brewer that wants to go the hard yards to get ahead in the industry.
You’ll be exposed to all areas of the brewery, including packaging, brewhouse, cellar and warehouse/ distribution.
After a period or training and familiarisation you’ll work with other brewers to:
- Prepare for packaging days and operate the canning line
- Carry out cleaning cycles on tanks and equipment
- Produce wort in the brewhouse
- Maintain accurate brewery records
- Maintain the grain room and prepare ingredients for brew days
- Maintain a clean and tidy workplace
Capabilities & Qualifications:
- Ability to follow procedures
- Knowledge of beer styles and a strong interest in flavour pairings
- A transferable or related qualification
- Some industry experience or previous training placement
- Driven to learn and undertake further formal training
- Willingness to work in a small team
- Demonstrated ability to work without direct supervision
- Ability to carry out physical tasks on a day to day basis and adhere to workplace safety
Relocation assistance is available as well as study support for the right person. If you like the sound of this opportunity, but have a bit more experience please get in touch!
Please send resumes to [email protected] attention Reid.
Closing date for applications is November 16, 2018.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.