Website Hop Products Australia
Hop Products Australia (HPA) is Australia’s largest hop producer; growing, processing and packaging hops for customers around the world.
HPA are expanding and need an additional Assistant Farm Manager for our Rostrevor Hop Gardens, located in Eurobin, 15 mins drive from Myrtleford in Victoria.
You will to work closely with the Farm Manager to help coordinate and plan our annual crop production activities. Hands on experience in crop production is essential.
You will assist with land preparation, establishing the crop, irrigation and pest management, through to harvesting and processing the crop. You will spend time in the paddock working alongside and coordinating farm crews but also in the office on admin tasks to assist the Farm Manager.
Your Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience in the agricultural industry, preferably in a farming environment
- Crop production (we can teach you about hops!)
- Soil, pest & disease management, irrigation, fertigation & harvesting
- Supervisory & leadership skills, highly organised, good problem solver, initiative
- An understanding of Safety & Quality control systems in Agriculture
- Experience using Microsoft office
- Qualifications in Agronomy/Horticulture are preferred
Apply via SEEK – attach your CV and cover letter outlining why you are the best person for this role.
To request the Job Description contact Nick Leitch (HR Manager) on 0409 136 095.
Applications close Sun 15th of December.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.