Website Moon Dog Craft Brewery
Wanted: Assistant Venue Manager – Moon Dog OG Abbotsford!
Due to our fabulous top Doggy making the move out of hospo, we are after a gun 2IC down at Moon Dog OG, our rad brewery bar and functions space in Abbotsford.
This role will essentially be running the day to day bar operations beside the Venue Manager.
Duties will include:
- Ordering stock, tap planning
- Managing the floor in service – a team of around 7 on the weekends.
- Managing functions, liaising with function clients and our bookings manager to achieve a high standard of service and smooth running of functions. (Note, functions are on hold until 2022)
- Assisting with hiring and training of new staff
- Training existing staff on new beers/seltzers/wines
- Covid marshalling and hosting duties
We can offer:
- An amazing team and work environment, we are often considered ‘the best hospo job’ our crew has ever had
- Opportunity to move upwards with in Moon Dog, a large, fast growing, independent brewery with a hospitality focus. Previous staff have made moves into the brewery & sales areas of the business too.
- Great flexibility
- We are proud to be a super diverse and inclusive workplace, all are welcome!
- FREE BEER AND PIZZA!
The ideal candidate will have:
- A couple of years hospitality experience, brewery experience not necessary but a big bonus
- Proven management experience of a hospo team.
- Proven excellent customer service skills and standards
- A love for great independent beer & seltzer
- A great bloody attitude and work ethic.
- Flexibility with hours and a view to an immediate start.
- Happy to work weekends, weekends will likely be mandatory until 2022
- In line with government mandates you must be fully vaccinated
- Full Australian work rights
This role will initially be casual, paid at the Level 5 Hospo award, with a view to move into a full-time role in 3-6 months. Shifts will range from 8-10 per fortnight, but we are open to discussion for the right candidate.
To apply please provide your CV and a zesty cover letter addressed to Renee.
Come and join the party!!
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.