Website St Andrews Beach Brewery
About the business
Since opening in December 2017, St Andrews Beach Brewery has become a Mornington Peninsula favourite and we are seeking a full-time Assistant Venue Manager to join our team.
About the role
In this extremely diverse role, your responsibilities will include:
- Hands on management of the day to day operations of the venue
- Reporting to the Venue Manager, you will work hand in hand leading the team to deliver amazing service to all customers that visit this unique venue
Benefits and perks
- Work life balance. Trading hours are 11am-8pm, 7 days a week, so no late nights
- Above award salary
- To work in a venue that has just recently won gold at the Australian tourism awards for best new venue in Australia
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience as an Assistant Manager in a high-volume venue
- A hands on style manager with attention to detail
- A passion for beer and beer trends
- A professional with exceptional customer service skills
- Provide training and mentoring to less experienced staff
- Complete understanding of OH&S requirements to have a safe work environment
- Be self-motivated
- Extensive knowledge of F&B service procedures
- Exceptional communicational skills
- Ability to manage operational costs of the venue
- Assisting the management team in meeting financial targets for rostering, stock levels and budgets
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a venue manager?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.