Website ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global growth and innovation group within AB InBev. Launched in 2015, our mission is to develop and create great beers that address our consumer needs. Operating across our global business beer unit we have an exciting Brewing Opportunity awaiting the right candidate. We are expanding our fast growing Craft beer portfolio into Korea and need a strong brewing operations leader to join us. Reporting to Supply Director – APAC North.
Based in Seoul, South Korea, you will be leading a passionate Brewing Team to deliver the highest quality beer for our strong craft portfolio – Goose Island, Hoegaarden, Hand and Malt and Red Rock. Working together with our engineers, global brewing and local teams to design, install and commission a new craft brewery. You will also take the lead in Cross brewing Global Brands and managing our existing Brew Pub operations.
- Oversee all aspects of the Brewing department from incoming raw materials to beer release to Packaging – 150khl per annum.
- Work closely with the craft Implementation manager, engineering director, Packaging manager, innovation department and Brew Pub Head Brewer to develop and lead all aspects of the Breweries and its staff.
- Ensure the highest level of beer quality, production efficiency, and new product innovation
- Actively lead the team towards company KPI’s and high engagement levels
- Create new recipes and develop innovation program for the Korean market
- Lead, drive and deliver continuous process and improvement projects
- Demonstrate our 10 culture principles and core values
- Lead and implement the cross brewing of our Global Brands to specification and sensory profile
- Recipe and process up-scaling from 50hl to 1000hl Brew Length
- Grow and develop our young brewing talents
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Brewing related technical field or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in a production brewery environment -10hl to 500hl
- At least 2 of experience in a leadership/managerial role
To be part of this amazing opportunity please send your resume or expression of interest with the Subject – Brewing Operations, Seoul to [email protected]
All applicants treated strictly confidential.
To apply for this job email your details to Joshua.email@example.com