Website Australian Beer Company
Australian Beer Company has passionately been developing its Yenda Craft Beer and Pressman’s Cider range since its establishment in December 2013. The success of these brands has created opportunities within the Brewing team for Brewing Technicians in order to meet safety, quality, customer service and productivity targets to support the continued development of our brands at our state-of-the-art brewery in Yenda, New South Wales.
The brand portfolio consists of the Australian Beer Company’s Alehouse Premium Draught Lager; Alehouse Summer Gold and Pressman’s Original Australian Cider, and the Yenda range of beers. We also do a number of contract beers.
The successful applicant will be required to ensure all Brewing operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner to produce high quality product in accordance with specifications.
Responsibilities for these positions include:
- Operation of equipment in accordance with SOP’s
- Conduct quality control activities to ensure that the product meets specification
- Check and monitor equipment and inventory to ensure that required levels of dry goods are available to run machines at all times
- Monitor machine operation and report issues
- Ensure all paperwork is completed in accordance with requirements
- Rotation between brewing, fermentation and filtering operations
- Ensure customer expectations are met
- Experience working on a modern brewing system (Desirable)
- Familiar with brewing production software (Desirable)
- Good organisational and planning ability
- Effective communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
This is a great opportunity for motivated people looking to join an exciting company and work with state of the art equipment. Successful applicants must have their own transport and be able to work rotating shifts.
To apply for this job please visit www.casellafamilybrands.com.