Website Australian Beer Company
Australian Beer Company has passionately been developing its Yenda Craft Beer and Pressman’s Cider range since its establishment in December 2013. The success of these brands has created opportunities within the Brewing team in order to meet safety, quality, customer service and productivity targets to support the continued development of our brands at our state-of-the-art brewery in Yenda, New South Wales.
The brand portfolio consists of the Australian Beer Company’s Alehouse Premium Draught Lager; Alehouse Summer Gold and Pressman’s Original Australian Cider, and the Yenda range of beers. We also do a number of contract beers.
We currently have an opportunity available for a part time Microbiologist at our state-of-the-art brewery in Yenda, New South Wales.
Responsibilities for this position include:
Ensure adherence to safe work practices, site policies and procedures
- Microbiological sampling, testing and reporting
- Aseptic propagation of yeast cultures
- Analytical testing of brewery samples
- Preparation of reagents
- Operation of laboratory equipment in accordance with SOP’s
- Ensure all data entry and reporting is completed in accordance with requirements
- Calibration of laboratory testing equipment
- Assist with problem solving and continuous improvement activities
- Assist with packaging line QC cover when necessary
- Hands on Microbiology experience within the beverage industry
- Analytical Laboratory experience
- Qualified in Food technology or similar
- Experience in HPLC would be an advantage
- Good organisational and planning ability
- Effective communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Applications close 18 October 2019
To apply go to www.casellafamilybrands.com/careers
To apply for this job please visit www.casellafamilybrands.com.