Website Bad Shepherd Brewing Co.
Leading you into tempation
Bad Shepherd Brewing Co. are seeking a self-motivated and beer-passionate sales professional, to represent our brand and grow sales in both on-premise and off-premise accounts across Melbourne and regional Victoria.
About the role:
This role focuses on delivering brand growth and sales in Victoria through the wholesale of Bad Shepherd’s beer range in both keg and packaged formats and representing the Bad Shepherd brand at events such as festivals and tastings.
You will be responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, revenue growth and account penetration through securing new business and maintaining and building relationships with existing accounts.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years relevant sales experience
- Current RSA
- Experience in the craft beer industry or with beer/liquor sales preferred
- Experience with customer relationship management software (Salesforce preferred)
You are sociable and customer oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the following attributes:
- Passion for craft beer and local community
- Strong customer focus
- Strong knowledge of sales techniques
- A pro-active team member who works well with others to achieve common goals
- Strong attention to detail and record keeping
- Organized and hard working
- A problem solver with the ability to think outside the box
- A motivated self-starter that’s able to work autonomously
- Basic math skills including an understanding of pricing and margins
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexible work schedule
- Valid driver’s license and use of a car
What we offer:
As a Sales and Brand Ambassador for Bad Shepherd Brewing Co., you can expect a competitive base salary, car allowance, sales bonus and opportunities to grow and develop your career in a fun and collaborative environment.
Remuneration is commensurate with experience. To be considered you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
If you believe you have the skills and experience for this role, please send your resume and covering letter to [email protected]
Applications close Friday 14th December.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.