Website Ballistic Beer Co
Great Beer, Great Venues
Ballistic Beer Co. is a multiple gold-medal winning brewery in Salisbury, Brisbane. The brewery opened 18 months ago and is experiencing rapid growth. To support our continued growth, we need to expand our management team.
This is a full-time position working with the CEO.
We are looking for a Group Accountant to manage the financial operations of our brewery and bars. The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of financial and management cost reports, budgets and staff KPIs. You will collaborate with the executive team to determine more effective ways to handle corporate funding, tax issues and growth financing. If you have a strong background in corporate financial and cost management and a strong desire to become a part of a dynamic team, you may be the perfect person to fill this position.
- Work with our third-party accounting support to ensure timely and appropriate processing of invoices and supplier payments;
- Manage Staffing contracts and bonuses and ensure accurate payment of payroll in cooperation with our third-party accounting support;
- Produce accurate financial reporting on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis for reporting to shareholders;
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts and monitor performance against budget;
- Provide for a system of management cost reports;
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics;
- Prepare KPIs for individual staff, monitor and report on performance;
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Manage inventory and invoice systems across various States, Distributors and wholesale customers;
- Manage all activities related to state and federal tax compliance and company reporting requirements;
- An experienced accountant with a rounded knowledge of both financial systems and manufacturing operations;
- A track record in budget preparation and reporting;
- Experience in producing benchmark metrics for manufacturing and staff performance;
- An individual who is prepared to take responsibility for the financial performance of a new and rapidly growing business;
- A person who is prepared to voice their opinions; and
- A team player.
If you believe you are the person to guide the operations of this company forward, then send your CV to [email protected] Please include in your cover letter details of how you have improved the cost management reporting of previous employers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org