Website Mrs Parma's
Mrs Parma’s is fundamentally a fun and simple bar/bistro that specialises in Victorian microbrewery beer and Melbourne’s favourite pub meal “The Parma”.
We are looking for a gun manager who is enthusiastic, motivated and professional to cover all our bases and ensure the smooth day to day running of the venue. Must be reliable, hard working with a good work ethic and and posses a lead by example attitude.
As an industry professional, we are sure you will appreciate our on site training procedures and you can look forward to working with a knowledgeable and passionate team whilst turning out Melbourne best Parma and micro beers in a relaxed casual environment.
Experience in management/supervisory positions is essential and the successful applicant must possess a practical understanding of the requirements of hospitality. The ability to lead, support, train and monitor staff whilst upholding our high standards of customer service is a crucial part of this position.
Your position will encompass areas such as:
- Cash management
- Interviewing and hiring staff
- Staff levels and roster changes
- Handling inquires in person and via website
- Monitoring bar stock levels and ordering
- Setting long term and short term goals
- Taking bookings and setting floor plans
- Trouble shooting
- Handling customer feedback
- Venue cleanliness, health and safety
- Equipment knowledge in areas including beer systems and tills
- Product and service style knowledge
This is a full time position for 43 hours per week.
References will be required at the first interview.
We encourage you to go to our web site, or pop in for a beer and a Parma to see if you think this is the right move for you. If so, please send your resume to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you soon. Cheers!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.