Website 4 Pines Brewing Company
We’ve come a long way since our first little Brew Pub in Manly and after an expansion into further seven venues across Sydney, the Goldie and Torquay we’re ready to take on a new spot in Charlestown in the newly developed and highly anticipated “The Corner” precinct.
This venue will be a beverage only operation serving beer, wine and spirits but we’ll by working closely with surrounding operators to make sure that our customers have fully bellies while they enjoy a pint or two
Your previous experience, hands-on approach, knowledge of 4 Pines product/brand and love for all things beer will put you as a front runner for the position. Ideally, you’ll be keen to jump in and get busy, want to stick around for a while, have some legendary banter and be a great cultural fit.
We’re aiming for an opening date of 1st of December but will get you on board a bit earlier for training and dunking you deep in the 4 Pines brand.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Management of venue; including (but not limited to) cost control, labour management, marketing activations, KPIs/targets
- Train and develop a close knit team of around 5 staff
- Instill and foster the 4 Pines core values and personality traits within the team
- Ensuring compliance with liquor licensing, council regulations, food safety, WHS and other relevant legislative instruments
- Approved Manager (Liquor License)
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated leadership qualities with the ability to motivate and train a team of staff
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving and troubleshooting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Genuine desire to build a connection with the local community
- At least 2 years of previous management experience
- Friendly, positive and approachable attitude
- Current NSW RSA
- Must have unrestricted Australian work rights
Job benefits and perks
- Enviable company culture and sociable team across all departments
- 1 for the Community (charitable donations & volunteering opportunities)
- Employee discounts on food and beverage
- Innovative and growing company with on-going training and development opportunities
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.