Website The Beerfarm
The people who work at Beerfarm, own Beerfarm; it’s built on grit, determination and the desire to do better. Beerfarm has been ‘ESTABLISHED FOR THE FUTURE’ – we are all about growth, change, improvement and building a better future.
We want to build something for everyone to enjoy, a real company with real people built on real values.
Simple business explanation: We make and sell beer and cider, which is fast gaining attention and a strong following, from our sustainable farm in Metricup, WA.
So in essence, we are a farm, a brewery, a hospitality venue and a family of ambitious people, coming together for good times and great outcomes.
About This Role
The Bar Manager reports to the Restaurant Manager and is based at our Metricup venue. In many ways, you’ll be the right-hand person in this role, but some of your key tasks will include:
- Ensuring consistent, high-quality delivery of The Beerfarm experience, day in, day out;
- Making sure people have a bloody good time and feel welcome in our venue
- Supporting your peers and leadership team in the development of our offerings;
- Contribution to the curation of new event ideas and functions
- The leadership of our beloved bar team by leading by example
- Stock control and inventory management;
- Curating and delivering a weekly entertainment schedule for the venue and arranging, and delivery of a range of functions
- Running the venue in the absence of the Restaurant Manager;
- Maintaining hygiene and service standards of the bar and its systems.
Most importantly, how will you be measured so you know if you’re doing a great job? This is how:
- Reaching or exceeding company targets and making amazing drinks;
- Customer feedback and smile percentages;
- A high rate of repeat customers;
- Strong staff retention and positive working culture;
- A professionally run bar that looks smick and you are proud of
If you’re the one for this role, you will be a true hospitality connoisseur who is able to display the highest levels of quality hospitality, you will be passionate about working on bars and delivering excellent customer service and comfortable working through busy periods.
You won’t make it if you’re not hands-on in your approach to creating good times but you’ll need to have a grasp of the basics like knowledge of beer systems, POS, rostering, ordering and back-office accounting.
Crucially, we are not just looking for a placeholder in this role, we want you to get passionately involved with the industry and our local area, as well as the product and service we offer.
You will have free reign to examine and re-engineer operations and procedures, develop training plans that increase staff skill level and experiment with opportunities to increase revenue in the venue.
In return, we will expect you to deliver results.
You’ll be the sort of person who has an influential, high-energy personality, killer time management and organisation skills and a genuine track record of being an exceptional leader, manager, mentor and customer advocate in your previous roles.
It’s a bonus for us if you’ve got exposure to the craft brewing industry, experience using tech-based platforms like Deputy but doesn’t worry, it’s not a deal-breaker if you don’t have these things!
Above all else, you’ll be a bloody good human and an ambassador of the brand who deserves to join this exceptional team.
If this sounds like your next career move, what are you waiting for? Apply today with your CV and a brief spiel about you, so we can get to know you a bit and we will hope to meet you soon!
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.