Website Braeside Brewing Co.
We are looking for an enthusiastic & experienced Bar Manager/ Brewery Assistant to join us.
Your role will be responsible for managing the Bar in a fun and fast setting. You will also be assisting our Head Brewer produce some of the region’s finest craft beers. This unique role is for someone wanting to develop and grow their brewing and management skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Help maintain the culture and positive vibe of Braeside Brewing Co with the team and guests alike
- Convey knowledge about craft beer (as well as all food and beverage items) to customers
- Maintain a clean, safe and productive environment on a daily basis in addition to representing our brand
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Use good judgment, communication, and customer service when interacting with all guests
- Displaying team leadership and a collaborative spirit
You will bring:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and passion for fun
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Customer-First attitude
- A love of Craft Beer and home brewing experience (as a minimum)
- A current RSA Certification and Aussie Drivers Licence
- Availability to work all weekends
If you are ready to join us, please email your application to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.