Website Bright Brewery
Bright Brewery is a family-owned and operated brewery, bar, and restaurant, producing Mountain Crafted beers in the spectacular alpine town of Bright and is driven by their core values which are being authentic, sustainable, and active.
Bright Brewery is seeking an energetic, experienced Bar Manager with a passion for well-made beer, a love for the town of Bright and exceptional customer experience.
This role will be responsible for bar operations including managing a great team, ensuring product and service standards are met and maintaining procedures for maximum operating efficiency.
In your new role:
- You will lead a large team in a fast-paced environment
- Be focused on delivering excellent customer service
- Ensure a safe environment is always maintained
- Manage operational systems and carry out accounts functions
You will have:
- Demonstrated experience in similar role with strong skills in leadership, management & stock control
- An understanding of local tourism industry and/or craft beer scene
- Highly demonstrated communication, interpersonal and customer service skills and be able to influence others in this space
- Ability to design and document operating systems and procedures
We will offer you:
- Rewards and recognition programs, including quarterly and annual reward schemes to ensure great work and high performance never go unnoticed
- Valuable training opportunities so all staff may further their skills and careers
- Subsidised Yoga or boot camp classes, environmental incentives, and great staff discounts
- The encouragement and support to live broad and active lifestyles
For a confidential conversation regarding this role, please contact Zoe Mittendorff at [email protected] or on 1800 868 254.
To apply for this position please click “Apply for this Job” and send through your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. Applications close at midnight on Wednesday 15th May 2021, although the right candidate may be appointed earlier.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.