Website Bay Rd Brewing
Bay Rd Brewing in Gosford (Central Coast) is on the hunt for a new head brewer to become part of the family.
Bay Rd Brewing is looking for a motivated Head Brewer to oversee our brewhouse.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Head Brewer or Senior Brewer ready to grow with the business. An excellent salary and working conditions are on offer for the right candidate.
Responsibilities associated with the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Successful recipe development
- Strict cleaning and sanitizing
- Wort production/brewhouse operation
- Stock Management
- Fermentation management
- Writing standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Filtration and carbonation
- Tank & equipment cleaning
- Keg cleaning
- Recipe development
To be considered for this position, it is expected that you will have:
- A love for craft beer and the industry
- Tertiary qualifications in brewing and beverage technology or related subject
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable playing a key role on the company’s management team
- Minimum of four years commercial brewing experience
- Self-motivated, the ability to work alone and effectively as part of a team
- Strong troubleshooting skills as well as being resourceful and resilient,
- Laboratory operations/quality assurance/quality control with a basic knowledge of chemistry and biology
- A keen eye and attention to detail
- A mechanically minded disposition
- Current RSA
- Strong work ethic
To apply for this position please send your resume and cover letter to Grant at [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.