Website BentSpoke Brewing Co.
Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Taking the familiar road can rob life of its flavour. So, at BentSpoke, we take a more adventurous route, knowing all too well that we will bend a few spokes along the way.
BentSpoke Brewing Co. is a Canberra-based Independent brewery that puts ‘bending the rules’ at the heart of our brand. We take the best ingredients and turn them into high quality, intriguing and approachable beers to be enjoyed all around Australia. After 7 years of sustainable growth, we remain fiercely independent, immersed in our local communities, and actively pursue our vision of providing a world class beer experience.
It’s pretty rare when a position comes up in our Production team, but due to solid growth, and team development we are seeking a motivated team leader to join our team based in Mitchell. The role is to start ASAP and is full time hours working a rotating roster from Monday to Saturday, however, shift work may be required to suit production needs therefore flexibility in availability is required.
The Role of Packline Supervisor
Reporting to the Packline Team Leader and collaboration with the Production and Head Brewer, the duties and responsibilities are:
- Ensure that packaging outputs and quality is in-line with current goals and demand
- Lead, motivate, train, and build effective team relationships with the packaging team
- Ensure all relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Occupational Health and Safety procedures are followed
- Ensure product quality and consistency
- Maintain a high level of hygiene and sanitation across all packaging processes
- Carry out breakdown repairs and routine maintenance in accordance with SOPS and training
What will YOU bring to the role?
- Manufacturing experience in medium/high volume FMCG environment, preferably in food and beverage
- Preferably a trade qualification or experience in welding, fitting/turning, electrical or mechanical or similar
- High Risk work licence (Forklift operation) or ability to obtain one prior to commencement
- Full Driver’s Licence required
- Passion for Craft Beer
Due to the inherent physical requirements of the role, all offers of employment will be subject to passing a pre-employment medical test.
Why is being the BentSpoke Packline Supervisor the route for you?
- Working for one of Australia’s leading independent brewers
- An attractive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Beer! For personal consumption and building product knowledge
- Brewery and packaging study benefits available!
If you want to take the adventurous route and bend a few rules, APPLY NOW!!! Email your application to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.