We have a rare and exciting permanent opportunity for an experienced ‘Team Leader/Supervisor’ to join an industry leading brewery in the ‘Brewhouse’.
Reporting to the Beverage Manager and working on the afternoon shift you will be tasked with leading the Brewhouse team to meet the production plans, achieve department KPIs and deliver site performance targets.
In addition to this you will help drive a culture of continuous improvement with a focus on quality.
This is a great opportunity to join a passionate and committed team while making your mark in an award winning commercial brewery. We offer a fantastic working environment, excellent career progression and training/development opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a formal brewing qualification, be a proven people leader with a demonstrated ability to optimise production performance and processes.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/attributes:
- Demonstrated experience in a commercial brewery, ideally in a similar role.
- Have had exposure to a high volume manufacturing environment such as food or FMCG.
- Have a solid grounding in lean manufacturing and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Be focused on quality and posses the drive to motivate your team to deliver best practice.
- You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships throughout business.
- Have a demonstrated understanding of OHS requirements and a safety first ethos.
- Be practically and mechanically minded with a proactive problem solving mindset.
It is expected that all applicants have full working rights in Australia along with brewery and leadership experience. If you feel that you have what we are looking for please forward your details with covering letter addressed to John Westcott through the Techstaff website or via the link.
To apply for this job please visit www.techstaff.com.au.