Website Boiling Pot Brewing Co
Join the team at Boiling Pot Brewing Co in Noosa! We are looking for a fun, dynamic and beer loving superstar to head up our taproom and events program and assist in creating unforgettable experiences for our valued guests. If you think this sounds like a bit of you don’t be shy!
The role will suit a highly organised customer service focused front-runner with strong event management skills. Together with being an efficient venue operator, the successful applicant will also play an integral role in developing and implementing systems to ensure smooth and efficient venue operation, and meet and improve on the company’s marketing plan.
This is a full-time position and will involve evening and weekend hours, as well as working across public holidays.
- Ensure efficient operation of the taproom
- Plan, promote and implement events, both in-house and external
- Staff training and management to maintain a high standard of customer service
- Ensure licensing conditions are always upheld
- Achieving sales targets and reporting to the management team on the operations of the taproom
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Previous experience running a venue
- High level of experience running successful events and campaigns
- Excellent team leadership skills
- Demonstrated high standards in customer service
- Proven stock control and financial management skills
- Ability to develop and document operating systems and procedures and comply with all company policies and procedures
- Extraordinary multi-tasking skills
- Mature attitude, honest, loyal and exceptional work ethic
- Computer savvy (POS systems, E-mail, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate
- A knowledge of, and passion for, craft beer and brewing are a bonus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.