Website Colonial Brewing Co.
Like good beer? Enjoy being around great people?
Colonial Brewing Co were of the first breweries to open on Western Australia’s wild coastline. We tapped our first keg in 2004 and since then we’ve been obsessed with making good quality, uncomplicated beer.
We’ve come a long way since that first keg – we’ve grown into a national, Australian owned, brand and found an East Coast home in Port Melbourne. But even as we grow, the product is continuously made by local brewers for the local community. Always uncomplicated.
We’re looking for a Brand Ambassador to help drive growth in our home state of WA. We’re after someone who loves good beer, spending time amongst great people and is passionate about Australian owned and operated businesses. And at the end of the day, someone who we’d want to have a beer with.
We’re looking for an energetic person to focus on increasing sales and driving brand awareness across Perth venues, managing both existing and building new relationships within the hospitality industry, while identifying and creating opportunities for the CBCo brand to grow.
This role will work alongside a team of Brand Ambassadors and Brewers, reporting to Field Sales Manager based in Perth, WA.
- Perth CBD, Northbridge and surrounding suburbs
- Travel to South West, the home of Colonial Brewing Co.
- One of Australia’s largest independently owned craft brewers
- Tools of Trade provided
You’ll be familiar with the Perth bar and pub scene and have a passion to get craft beer into everyone’s hands!
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Has a passion for all things craft beer
- Experience in a similar role with liquor sales experience
- Be well connected within the Perth hospitality community
- Can identify opportunities and grow strategic relationships
- Social being who enjoys a good chat over great beer
- Manage CBCo’s current customer base of Perth and surrounding suburbs with a high focus in On Premise Hospitality
- Activate and drive events and tasting in both on and off premise, including festivals.
- Strategic thinking to increase distribution and visibility of CBCo brands in a highly competitive market
- Must hold current drivers licence
If chatting good beer with great people makes you smile, send us a your CV and a cover letter outlining why you would like to work for CBCo and what makes you the perfect candidate.
Hours of Work:
Full time position with flexibility to work outside of general working hours including evenings and weekends when required.
Email: [email protected]
Applications close – 30 September 2021
To apply for this job email your details to Margaret.McCarron@colonialbrewingco.com.au.