Website Tribe Breweries
About the business
Tribe is Australia’s most innovative, agile and disruptive brewing collective. Independent to the core, we exist to drive the rising tide, knocking down barriers and bridging gaps that would otherwise exist to drink better and drink different.
Tribe Breweries is home to the largest number of independent craft beers in Australia. We are a young, independent and rapidly growing company; we have the freedom to create our own beat and operate at a formidable pace. As we accelerate our growth and undertake new ventures, we have an opportunity for an experienced and innovative Brand Manager to join our crew at the Mornington Peninsula Brewery to help us bring our craft beer brands and venues to life.
Are you with us?
About the role
This full-time contract role is based at our Brewery located in Mornington, and will be responsible for the MPB brand portfolio, and supporting a range of marketing projects and activations across the Tribe group of brands.
Reporting to the Marketing & Innovation Director located in Sydney, we are seeking an innovative Brand Manager who has the entrepreneurial drive and vision to create Australia’s foremost craft beer portfolio. You will work with agencies, brewers and our broader marketing team of Brand Managers and Graphic Designer to create brands and experiences that consumers will love and can’t get enough of.
Core responsibilities of this role include:
- Driving the development of Tribe’s brand strategy for the MPB brand;
- Developing and delivering on brand innovation, working closely with relevant stakeholders to create brand extensions;
- Managing the execution of Tribe sponsored events including festivals, major on-premise accounts, sponsorships and brand owned events;
- Communicating all sales-related brand communications to the national account and field sales team on a monthly basis;
- Managing the agreed annual brand marketing budget and agencies and other partners for delivery of agreed brand plans;
- Oversee the marketing and promotional plan for our Mornington venue.
Benefits and perks
Home to a crew of talented and passionate individuals who bring their all every day we provide a working environment that is creative and dynamic. Tribe members enjoy discounts at our venue, the MPB Bar just around the corner from the office, and access to our extensive range of products.
We are social, flexible and we make craft beer – it’s a great place to be!
Skills and experience
Our ideal candidate will be available quickly, have a good understanding and interest in the craft beer industry, and be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Brand Manager role within consumer brand marketing;
- Experience working with consumer brands, luxury, alcohol or beverage products would be a huge advantage;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field and/or experience working within brand marketing;
- Demonstrated understanding of interpreting consumer trends with key insights that drive towards brand implications that can be linked to brand strategy;
- Ability to think differently and adapt to changing targets and new ideas;
- An entrepreneurial, tenacious and innovative marketer with a thirst for delivering leading edge brands and experiences;
- Excellent communication skills and time management/prioritisation to deliver projects on time and within budget;
- Advanced skills with Microsoft office products.
Culture fit is key: with a flat management structure and driven by our thirst to succeed, we recruit Tribe members who are collaborative, credible, candid and cool. Don’t just send us your resume, tell us a story about you that shows you are one of us, and the one we should partner with for this role.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.